Saturday, 4 August 2012


Cool kick of the season!!!! 


Let me tell you one thing about me, I am very crazy for floral pants and colorful pants. Also, as the season demands it, we need to dress up accordingly to cheer up our moods and what more can we ask than a mere floral pants or colorful pants. So girls its time we kick some ***and add fun to our lives. Here’s some suggestion for you. the below items can be bought at http://wanelo.com




     Floral Secrets Skinny Jeans                                





 



                                             Dalila Garden Leggings



Sun Burst Skinny Jeans 



                             



Jasmine Garden Leggings

2 comments:

  1. they're absolutely beautiful! <3

    love
    agnes

    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this floral skinny pant trend,just wanting to buy one now!
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!!